Whenever possible the Berks Alliance seeks to work collaboratively with our many partners in the community. Our goal is to function as a catalyst for getting things accomplished by bringing together the best resources in a synergistic manner. The Berks Alliance prefers to not duplicate the work of other organizations. Instead, our desire is to augment and support the outstanding work of other organizations, non-profits and government agencies.
Among our many Community Partners are:
- Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (https://greaterreading.org/)
- The United Way of Berks County (www.uwberks.org )
- The Wyomissing Foundation (http://www.wyofound.org/)
- Berks Latino Workforce Development Corporation
- Reading Downtown Improvement District Authority (www.readingdowntown.com )
- 18th Ward Business Association